I recently had four wonderful bloggy ladies nominate me for the Liebster award. A big thank you to Stephanie of Pretty and Delectable, Tammy of EDGYMIX, Jessie of Young Georgia Love and Kimberly of Kimberley's Quests.
With all these wonderful nominations, I had to bend the official Liebster rules a little bit and only answer a few questions from each gal in order to keep this from turning into a book. (No one, and I mean no one, wants to know 1,000 random facts about me... lol!) So, without further ado, here is my acceptance speech (aka random facts about me as asked by my wonderful nominators)...
To get started, here are 11 random things about me...
1. I'm a crazy dog lady.
2. I talk in my sleep.
3. I'm a dancer and performed with a modern dance company.
4. I'm a morning person. (Such a weirdo, I know.)
5. I drink waaaaay too much tea. (Intervention may be necessary).
6. I've had an iPhone for a year and I still don't know how to use it.
7. When I clean, I dance around the house and sing (horribly) at the top of my lungs. (Still, my dogs never complain).
8. I'm technology challenged (see #6). It is seriously amazing I can even keep up a blog.
9. I never tighten the lids on jars and it drives my husband CrAzY!!!
10. I'm obsessed with miniature things.
11. I have eleven fingers... ok, just kidding, I really just wanted to see if you were still reading. ;)
Want to know a little more? Click here to read the rest of my answers to these lovely ladies' questions. Plus, see who I nominated for the Leibster Award!